Returns – Refunds
Refund and Exchange Policy:
If you have changed your mind. Don’t worry. You’ve got 30 days to get your order back to the store it was sent from and provided it’s un-used we’ll give you a refund minus the costs of any shipping. We may offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You may return your product within 30 days of us dispatching your purchase to you provided that for returns for change of mind products returned must be in the original unopened packaging and the packaging must not be damaged.
- Any opened packaging will not be accepted to be returned.
- Under no circumstances will we refund monies before we have received your product back to our premises and checked it as being in the original unopened and undamaged packaging.
- Returns under our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee will be refunded in the amount you paid for the product less the initial delivery charges as set out in your Order Confirmation email and less which you authorize us to deduct off the balance to be refunded to you. We may refund by credit card or direct deposit.
- Refunds take approximately 5-10 days by credit card or direct deposit.
- Online purchases must be returned to the following location with your proof of purchase: Unit 5,1440 New Cleveland Road, Chandler,4155
- In order to obtain a refund, you must first return the product(s) at your own cost.
- All returns will be done at our discretion only – in accordance with the applicable regulations. The items are returned within 30 days of purchase. The item is returned in saleable condition. That is the item is unused or unworn, in the original sealed packaging, tags attached, the item must not be broken or tampered with, the manual and accessories are included;
- A valid original invoice must be presented, and the item is not subject to the exclusions listed below
If your order arrives and it’s not what you ordered, please contact either the store the order came from or on the online support team at email@example.com.
- You may be entitled to a refund if:
a) The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
b) The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
c) The product does not match its sample or description.
- Our staff reserves the right to assess the item (in store and online returns) to determine whether a refund, repair or replacement can be offered in accordance with the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Please note that delivery costs are non-refundable for returns. If you wish to return an item back to Maxwatt, you are required to pay for all associated shipping costs.
- Items returned for an exchange must be returned within 14 days of purchase and returned in saleable condition. That is,
a) The item is unused or unworn, in the original sealed packaging, tags attached; and
b) The item must not be broken or tampered with, the manual and accessories are included; and
c) A valid original invoice must be presented; and
d) The item is not subject to the exclusions listed below.
Our staff will assess the item to determine whether an exchange will be offered in accordance with our Maxwatt Refunds and Exchange Policy. If the above conditions are not satisfied, a 15% restocking fee may be applicable.
Please note that delivery costs are non-refundable for returns. If you wish to return an item back to Maxwatt, you are required to pay for all associated shipping costs.
Damaged or Faulty Goods:
- We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
- Please do not sign for the delivery of goods that are obviously damaged. If damage is only found upon unpacking then please contact the store that fulfilled your order as soon as possible. Store contact details can be found on your order confirmation email. They will then arrange for the goods to be collected and a refund or replacement item sent out to you. If your order arrives damaged, the quickest way to resolve the issue is to contact us by using email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the product supplied to you fails under warranty, you can lodge a warranty claim via email email@example.com.
- A copy of your in-store purchase receipt or online order confirmation email is required for any return. If returning your product to store, please ensure you take a copy with you. You will be required to produce the original invoice or other proof of purchase document disclosing the purchase date.
- All costs of return postage, transport, freight, travelling expenses, hiring tools and insurance are paid by the customer.
- The product must not have been misused, adjusted, modified or serviced by any person other than the manufacturer of an approved serviced agent from the manufacturer.
- If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law does recognize that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of the goods (or service), the price paid and any representations made about the goods (or service).
- Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time. If there is a major failure with the item, you may choose a refund, exchange or repair. If the failure is minor, we will repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item) within a reasonable time.
- Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, the manufacturer cannot provide a refund, exchange or repair.
- Maxwatt Power Products requires satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties whether implied or otherwise, not set out in these conditions of Warranty are excluded and Gentech Industries is not liable in contract, (including, without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to compensate the customer for: Any increased cost or expense. any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated saving, any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Maxwatt Power Products has no liability for, and is not required to provide Warranty Services under this Warranty if it relates to: Warranty services outside of business hours, mis-using or abusing the product or any of the accessories included.
- Operating the product in a manner that is not in accordance with the Instruction Manual supplied with the product.
- Using any unauthorised, non-genuine or non-standard parts.
- Tampering with the product in any way otherwise stated in the Instruction manual.
- Making mechanical adjustments inconsistent with the Instruction manual.
- Not having taken reasonable steps to prevent damage or failure from occurring to the product.
- Storing the product inconsistently to the instructions provided in the Instruction Manual.
- Neglecting or otherwise failing to maintain the product in accordance with the instructions in the Instruction Manual.
- Repairing or carrying out work on the product by any person other than the manufacturer or an authorized representative of the manufacturer.
- Accidental damage or damage caused by Force Major Events including environmental factors.
- Natural discoloration of material due to ultraviolet-light
- Natural impact with hard surfaces or damage cause in the transit of the product or to any damage.
- Damage caused by excessive heat or Cold.
- Damage caused by solvents, or water entry into the product.
- Damage caused by contact with sand, rust, corrosion, fire, vermin and insect infestation, power outages or surges or inadequate voltage or current.
- Abnormal product performance caused by any ancillary equipment interference or other external factors.
- Damage, failure or defects that occur for reason or reasons that were already disclosed to you or ought reasonably to have been disclosed to you prior to your purchase of the product.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Freight cost associated with transporting the product between you and the place of purchase.
- Products with serial numbers that have been altered or removed
- Consumable items supplied with the product or that are part of the product, such as battery packs.
If you wish to return an item back to Maxwatt, you are required to pay for all associated shipping costs.
For further information or any questions regarding the Refund, Returns or Repairs Policy, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damage and Limitation of Implied Warranty:
Maxwatt Power Products disclaims any responsibility for the loss of time or use of the product, transportation, commercial loss or any other incidental or consequential loss or damage. Any implied warranties are limited to the duration of this written limited warranty policy and procedures manual.